Monday, March 31, 2014

Kinder Portraits

These are so stinkin' cute, they just make me smile.  They may only be 5 and 6 year olds, but they did a great job on their portraits, even capturing their personalities in them.  I'm not gonna lie, when my teaching partner said she wanted to do these, I cringed.  I've done them off and on with kinder, it is a difficult lesson.  Much less with 30 kinder students at the end of the teaching day, not exactly the most focused part of the day for them.  We started in January, took a few breaks here and there, and we recently finished them up.  I have a feeling parents are going to love these!


















1 comment:

  1. I love these results. Did you use templates for anything other than the head shape? What kind of guidance did you give on this?

    ReplyDelete

http://pinterest.com/pruitts/elementary-art-education/