Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Mighty



The Mighty is a site that features stories of families with children of disabilities.  My husband, Greg, is currently sharing our story, on his blog, On Loving Lucy.  His most recent post is featured today on The Mighty, please share with anyone who might want to read.  I know, that when we were newly diagnosed with Down Syndrome and an AV Canal I couldn't read enough.  I wanted to connect with someone going through the same thing.  I wanted to hear the good, the bad, the funny, all of it.  

2 comments:

  1. My heart goes out to you and your family! I read some of your husbands posts on "On Loving Lucy". It is so touching and beautifully written. Sending thoughts and prayers to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. It was a very difficult time for us. I'm sure we will have a difficult road ahead of us. But, she is very healthy right now and we are indebted to many who have prayed for her and us as a family. Blessings to you, Shelly P.

      Delete

http://pinterest.com/pruitts/elementary-art-education/