Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Native American Art Camp Pt. 2


So, wrapping up my summer camp lessons, I had seen several blogs posting a lesson on Dream Catchers, including Smart Class, and knew I needed to include it as one of the lessons for camp. They turned out so great and I had lots of compliments from parents on this one.
Then we also did a pinch pot as our potter piece. One the clay dried for a day, we glazed the pieces with one color.  Students added Native American designs into the piece by scratching into the glaze with a sharpened wooden dowel. 
For a fun, quick activity, the students had fun painting designs on a feather.
We also did a metal embossed piece with the thunderbird theme. I usually save metal activities for 3rd and up in school. But using metal at camp works well, especially if I buddy them up with an older student that can help guide the younger student.
And, here I got to see one of the parents had the canvas framed. I love that she added in the painted feather, it looks great together! 


6 comments:

  1. Haloo pak^^

    Kami dari SENTANAPOKER ingin menawarkan pak^^

    Untuk saat ini kami menerima Deposit Melalui Pulsa ya pak.

    *untuk minimal deposit 10ribu
    *untuk minimal Withdraw 25ribu

    *untuk deposit pulsa kami menerima provider
    -XL
    -Telkomsel


    untuk bonus yang kami miliki kami memiliki
    *bonus cashback 0,5%
    *bunus refferal 20%
    *bonus gebiar bulanan (N-max,samsung Note 10+,Iphone xr 64G,camera go pro 7hero,Apple airpods 2 ,dan freechips)

    Daftar Langsung Di:

    SENTANAPOKER

    Kontak Kami;

    WA : +855 9647 76509
    Line : SentanaPoker
    Wechat : SentanaPokerLivechat Sentanapoker

    Proses deposit dan withdraw tercepat bisa anda rasakan jika bermain di Sentanapoker. So… ? tunggu apa lagi ? Mari bergabung dengan kami. Pelayanan CS yang ramah dan Proffesional dan pastinya sangat aman juga bisa anda dapatkan di Sentanapoker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the arts/design of your website. I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something I found another one Sneha arts like you, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post blog and check these Art camp, also look like your website on arts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the arts/design of your website. I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something I found another one Sneha arts like you, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post blog and check these Indian literature, also look like your website on arts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing nice Summer Camp Main line. If you .are looking for the Art Camp On The Main Line,you can visit
    https://www.thehandworkstudio.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

http://pinterest.com/pruitts/elementary-art-education/